Moonlight Bazaar 2022 Performers Application Form
We are excited about the 2022 Moonlight Bazaar event and are looking to make Moonlight 5.0 bigger and better than ever. Performers are an important part of the event and we are looking forward to seeing all of you this year. We encourage all varieties of performers to apply. Performers will be selected by the Moonlight team based on the originality of their proposed performances and the needs of the event.
***Please review all details below before filling out the application form.***
DATE & LOCATION
– This year’s event will be held on SATURDAY, AUGUST 27 in the heart of Uptown Saint John. The event will go from 4PM to 1AM.
– All types of performers are encouraged to apply. Previous years’ performances have included skateboarders, fire spinners, poets, contemporary dancers, belly dancers, theatre performers, etc.
– Each performer will get a 15-20 minute performance slot.
– The start time and location of the performance will be determined by the Moonlight team.
– Compensation for performers will be handled on a case by case basis.
– Performers will be required to be onsite 45 minutes prior to their performance.
– JULY 9th – JULY 23rd: Performer applications are open.
– JULY 28th: Performers will be selected and notified.
– Any performers who aren’t selected will be placed on a waitlist.
– Performers will receive an email the week of the event with their time slot and location.
– A Moonlight team member will be onsite to help coordinate your performance.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a performer at the 2022 Moonlight Bazaar.